Wednesday, January 12, 2011

There Are No Words

"There are no words"

My imagination conjures up synonyms…synonymous to how I feel
Words befall me
Two halves equaled a whole…. Meaning my whole heart when you were born
Fears and doubts drifted down the river of uncertainty
Love is overused, love is simply not enough
God kissed me in my dream and shined his light on my life
When you were born
My tunnel vision was blinded by your beauty
My aspirations lit themselves on fire just to please you
3 days of labor…unspeakable pain
Was a blur of the journey to make you mines forever
Skin shedding from non-mother to mother
Inner spirit peaking with pride that God chose me!
I was the one to love you forever…. My Christmas and birthday gift wrapped in a eternal bow
I was reborn when you were born
The mirror became a stranger because I only saw a mother…glowing
My thoughts became consumed by hopes and positive energy
I truly understood what it meant to be a woman that day.
I love you.

1 comment:

  1. no one can love you like something that came from you. Lovn this spill of your pen. Write on, write on

    ReplyDelete