Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lust

Lust

My lust for you buoyed as my anticipation simmered
Champagne and you was all I craved for at dinner
My dirty imagination turned me into an instant sinner
If it’s not about your body, I neglect to remember

All rules were bent and all wrongs became right
But none of that mattered to have you for a night
Your kisses made me sail the tip of the highest kite
Your scent, so alluring my bottom lip I’d suck and bite

Not sure if it’s a love jones or just old fashioned lust
But this aint no typical little school girl crush
I feel like that 'Totally Automatic' song
You make my systems go down
I don’t want you later, nigga I need you now

Discretion is out the window
I can no longer ignore
I want to straddle you on my bedroom floor
Scratch me, bite me even pull out my hair
Scold me, fight me nigga I don’t even care
Rip them off or just pull them to the side: my underwear

Bind my body to a tree, or blindfold my sight so I can’t see
It makes no difference to me
I just want to lounge in your ecstasy
I’d gladly be a vampire just to suck on your blood
Because you make all my erogenous zones flood
And that’s from simply giving me a hug......
I could ramble on forever about this monster crush
But I’ll stop now….Goddam. Janxy hush….

1 comment:

  1. Yummy words sweet Janx; sensual, passionate and scintillating.
    http://lovestruehome.com/

    ReplyDelete