Friday, July 2, 2010

'Phat Flava'

This is actually a rap lol. Dedicated to my Big Girls. This is original copywrited material from janxybaby aka justjanxy.

Big thick eyebrows and an open smile
Skin be so soft, it drive boys wild
Chubby cheeks and big girl breasts
You know we cum hardest when it comes to sex
Thighs be rubbing and feet be aching
We give good lovin' for goodness sakin'
Love me handles and dimpled asses
If you can't handle watch this chick keep passing
Ribs from down south or a New York Deli
Drips from my mouth just to fill my belly
I may be thick but in all right places
Dudes stay whipped like bubble gum to braces
My pants be 16 my shirts be xl
Since I was 15 old heads could not tell
That I was a youngbuk with a woman's body
I don't give a fcuk cuz I'm still a hottie
Tongues stay waggin' and eyes stay focused
Dudes be under my spell like hocus pocus
To all size 6 chicks please don't sleep
Cuz your dude's beside me on his late night creep

2 comments:

  1. I like!

    Nice rhythm.

    And the message is cool.

    Baby got back. ;)

    ~ZZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah! This has definite rhythm, effective rhyme, and is cheeky as hell. Love the attitude.

    I have to admit...I've written a couple of mini raps, and enjoy rap music, but I've never posted any of mine because I'm a white city girl haha

    Imma check out some of your poetry now. Thanks for linking me on twitter

    Ruthbug

    ReplyDelete