Thursday, November 12, 2009

Giddy heart

This blog is dedicated to anyone who has a special friend that makes you feel happy inside. It may not even be a special friend, it can be a pet, a movie, tv show etc... The point I'm trying to make it that having that giddy feeling can get you through the day, just that sudden burst of thinking about that particular person can serve as a spark to motivate you. I know someone made my heart giddy today and I was in a way better mood because of it. Most days this particular person worries my socks off but today was all smiles and giggles. It's important to have these people or things in our lives. When I'm reading a good book I intentionally leave it home so that I can rush home to read it.I think all day about the possible twists and turns the book may take. Having something to look forward to is an awesome feeling. It's like a pocket full of sunshine. We live in a world of instant gratification and we HATE waiting for anything or anyone. Delay gratification for a few days, you'll appreciate things more. I know I have. No need to post an uberly long blog today. Just wanted you guys to think about the person or thing that makes your heart giddy.
Janxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment