Monday, November 9, 2009

Blogging Virgin!

Hello world! Welcome to my Blog! This first blog will consist of things I hope to accomplish with my blog. I want to be able to fully express myself and talk about issues that are affecting my life. I am a poet and I hope to display some of my work on this blog.... As a matter of fact, I'm going to post a poem now... *Disclaimer* This is an original copywrited poem by Janxybaby. Not all men lack emotional chips. Just a few of them. Enjoy!

"Emotional Chip"

This is a subject many females just cannot resist
Men, and their perceived missing "emotional chip"
Made in the perfect form of muscles and strength
But when it comes to men's feelings
It's made at a much shorter length
Beutiful eyes, great bone structure and such
But men fail to recognize the importance of a women's touch
Men will break your heart then go party with their friends
While women sit and cry with no beginning or an end
If I were a boy, like Beyonce once said
I'd never play women like toys or ever fuck with their heads
This is a great mystery, why do men seem to not care?
To all the women I feel your sympathy
And all the pain that you bear

1 comment:

  1. Yay for me as 1st commenter!

    My husband is an Android. His emotional chip was never installed.

    ReplyDelete